The government placed more than $1.47 billion in peso securities

The Government obtained in the market 50% more than the 70 billion pesos it bid through the placement of four types of instruments with maturity between the end of 2020 and August 2023. The cash value received was 107,589 billion pesos ($1.47 bn), above the bidding and the $50 billion that expire next Thursday. 30% was awarded in Boncer with maturity between 2022 and 2023 while the other 70% corresponded to letters with shorter terms.

Source: Ámbito