Last month, Bierhaus, the Argentine craft beer brand, landed in Spain, with a sales projection of more than 30,000 litres for this year. Rabieta informed that it had extended its export agreement to China: it will send six new containers with more than 250,000 bottles in its new 355cc container exclusively for the Asian country.
With data as of April 30, the Line of Financing for Productive Investment (LFIP) accumulated disbursements totalling 513,321 million pesos ($5.4 billion), which implied an average monthly nominal growth of 32.4% so far this year. Approximately 80% of the funds disbursed to finance working capital, while the remaining 20% to finance investment projects.
The Energy Secretariat authorized Liuco Energía, Geneia, MM Bioenergía and PAH EPEC Cruz del Eje to generate agents in the Wholesale Electricity Market (MEM).
With the update, as from June, of the taxable base on which 0 km vehicles will start paying the luxury tax, more than 30 models will have, as from next Tuesday, an increase of up to 14% in their prices.
After Mercado Libre reported in its balance sheet holdings of almost $8 million in Bitcoin, now another Argentine unicorn showed its cards in the crypto world. Globant reported to the US SEC that it owns $500,000 in this same digital asset.
According to the report on the health situation in Buenos Aires, the occupancy of ICU beds in the public health system is 79%. There are only 115 intensive care beds available out of a total of 550.
In the second half of the year, the Ministry of Science and Technology will issue a call for proposals to promote the development of hydrogen and lithium. In addition, there will be support for solar, wind and biomass energy as complements. The State will disburse the amount in principle 700 million pesos ($7.52 mn), but it could escalate up to 800 million pesos ($8.5 mn).
EDELAP, a company of the DESA Group, informed that it put into service a new substation built in the town of Bavio, district of Magdalena, adding 15 MVA (megawatts) to its high voltage system, and two new 13.2 kV trunk lines belonging to the medium-voltage network. The company has already completed works for more than 1,300 million pesos ($13.8 mn) to improve the reliability and operation of the networks that supply the industrial companies in the region and all the users in the southern area of La Plata.
The government confirmed that the State would reach 218 billion pesos ($2.31 bn) in SMEs between 2020 and 2021. It will deepen the financial inclusion agenda and committed new funds for digitalization.
Argentina's fintech ecosystem experienced a substantial boost during the pandemic. It currently has 302 companies, 20% of which created in the last year. Now, the sector plans to increase its staff by 40% this year, which is equivalent to incorporating some 5,600 people. In this way, it will reach a total of 20,000 jobs.